Subject: RIPUL SIGNUP - April 19th

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:00:28 EDT

People

We are pleased to announce our 8th summer of ultimate.  Signups are now being 
accepted.  Go to our web page, www.ripul.org, and hit the signup button.  
That will take you a site where you can fill out a survey, sign a Waiver, and 
give your credit card # in the amount of $60.00.

In order to encourage people to sign up now so we can figure out if we need 
to expand to 10 teams, once you sign up, you will be entitled to play the next 
6 wednesdays at Wheeler Farm in Seekonk, Mass.  (Directions are on the web 
site).  We will meet at 5:45 on Field 1, bring a dark and white shirt.  

Starting on Wednesday April 28th and continuing until we pick teams, we will 
once again have a Women's Clinic at the same time and location.  Tanja Wiant 
and friends will introduce beginner-types to the basic concepts and rules in a 
very supportive, no-pressure environment.  

I am looking for captains, so if you are interested in stepping up and 
helping out, please let me know.

We will play pickup Monday May 31st and Wednesday June 2.  The draft will be 
held and teams formed on Thursday June 3rd.  The season will start Monday June 
7 and we will play every Monday and Wednesday through August 11 with our 
summer league playoffs/party on Saturday August 14th.  (Please note the sign up 
page says its august 9th but its really the 14th).  All games will start at 5:45 
P.M. and all games will be held at Wheeler in Seekonk.  We will play 5 men/2 
women at a minimum.  

So for $60, you will get to play on 29 days over the next 5 months on very 
nice fields with very nice people and you even get a t-shirt thrown in.  So sign 
up now and we will see you on the fields this Wednesday.

I am sure I forgot something, so fire me an email if you have ?s.

matty