Subject: RIPUL - June 11th

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:25:19 EDT

People

Until further notice, all games scheduled for the soccer field are now on the 
track.  So, we will have 2 games on the track with a tight sideline in 
between.

There were no game reports written and I only received some of the scores.  
Anybody is welcome to write up a story about their game to send to me.  I will 
even take writeups from the Tort's bar scene.  All missing scores please send 
to loring ([email-masked]).

Schedule Next Week:

Monday June 14

Banana v. Black - single soccer field along walker street
Khaki v. White - soccer field next to road
Orange v. Purple - baseball diamond next to road
Burgundy v. Denim - soccer field next to woods
Kelly v. Sky - baseball diamond next to woods

Wednesday June 16

Banana v. Orange - baseball diamond next to woods
Khaki v. Burgundy - soccer field next to road
White v. Kelly - soccer field next to woods
Black v. Denim - baseball diamond next to road
Purple v. Sky - single soccer field on walker street

MONDAY GAMES:

Kelly 17 Purple 13

Banana 17 khaki 14

Black 17 White 10

Burgundy (Snozzberry) 17 vs. Orange 9

WEDNESDAY GAMES

Snozzberry (REd) (17) vs. Sky(8)

Orange 17 Kelly 11