Subject: RE: RIPUL - June 11th

From: "Fred Orwiler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:55:52 -0400

Game report::

Khaki (14) vs. Black (17)

A well played - early season game for both teams. At half time Black took a
9-6 lead. They built on that lead in the second half, up 12-7. Khaki surged
back with tighter defense and crisp offense and tied the game at 14-14. With
impending darkness, the next three points were hotly contested.
Unfortunately for Khaki, black came out on top on each of the points. The
stage is set for a great rematch later this summer.

Fred
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 11:25 AM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: RIPUL - June 11th

  People

  Until further notice, all games scheduled for the soccer field are now on
the track.  So, we will have 2 games on the track with a tight sideline in
between.

  There were no game reports written and I only received some of the scores.
Anybody is welcome to write up a story about their game to send to me.  I
will even take writeups from the Tort's bar scene.  All missing scores
please send to loring ([email-masked]).

  Schedule Next Week:

  Monday June 14

  Banana v. Black - single soccer field along walker street
  Khaki v. White - soccer field next to road
  Orange v. Purple - baseball diamond next to road
  Burgundy v. Denim - soccer field next to woods
  Kelly v. Sky - baseball diamond next to woods

  Wednesday June 16

  Banana v. Orange - baseball diamond next to woods
  Khaki v. Burgundy - soccer field next to road
  White v. Kelly - soccer field next to woods
  Black v. Denim - baseball diamond next to road
  Purple v. Sky - single soccer field on walker street

  MONDAY GAMES:

  Kelly 17 Purple 13

  Banana 17 khaki 14

  Black 17 White 10

  Burgundy (Snozzberry) 17 vs. Orange 9

  WEDNESDAY GAMES

  Snozzberry (REd) (17) vs. Sky(8)

  Orange 17 Kelly 11