Subject: Banana vs. Burgundy 7-21-04

From: mbra7273 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:09:37 -0400

Banana 10 Burgundy 17

>From Capt. Mike of Banana

Well it was simply a gorgeous night to play ultimate wasnt it?  Actually I 
wouldnt know since Im still sideline bound.  But anyway on to the action.  
This was actually a fairly well played game by both sides as Team Banana made 
this game a little more interesting than the first meeting between these two 
teams.  Team Banana came out to take the first point with some great flow up 
the sideline, scoring on a huck from Ian to a Banana woman I believe.  The 
Snozzleberries quickly answered and the game remained close throughout the 
first half.  The Snozzle-swizzleberries take half 9-6 and come storming out of 
the gate after half to increase their lead to 12-7 I believe.  The 
Switzle-schnockel-berries had some solid play all around actually with many 
Berries getting into the act.  Team Banana, as always, ran hard and played 
hard.  This reporter maybe biased, but Im my opinion the play of the game is 
Bill Rice's one-handed layout grab of a swilly forhand thrown by someone who 
will remain nameless (but here's a hint, their name rhymes with stash, cash, 
pinache, etc, etc,).  In the end, too much Snozze-berry in this matchup. Ok 
over out.